Monday, 1 December 2008

Tuesday 2nd of December 2008



Assignment 3 (Day 3)



On Assignment 3 (Day3) Inspector Blanc needed me to find out a suspect which a witness believed she saw. The suspect had a telephone ending at 2448 and his carplate may show he came from Seattle. After looking through the database I found out that the suspect was Rick Reaper. I successfully found the answers and sorted it A to Z for the name of the town. It was an easy task and took a short time



Assignment 4


On Assignment 4 the Inspector needed me to create a table with the tool Form. Using this I had a easier way of looking at each of the individual suspect. I then typed Cleveland in the Search areas and found out that there were two suspects from the state of Cleveland. This table made it a lot easier to do.I successfully made the table and it is now a simpler way to find the suspect

No comments: