Assignment 1
Today I finished assignment 1. I looked through all the suspects in the whole database. There were altogether 75 suspects on the list.Assignment 2
On my second assignmnet I looked through all the database for the first suspect in ascending order, the first suspect in descending order and the first and last dates. I also looked at how many people had 9.5 boot size, blonde hair and departed the hotel at 10:50am. I successfully found out all the answers. Altough the dates were a bit troubling.
On the third Assignment I checked through all
the black hair people who left a 8:10 and found it as Harry Lime. I looked through all the four people with black hair who returned at 7:05. I also looked closely at the suspect J.Orville Harris who was an important figure. This was quite troubling and hard to figure out.


No comments:
Post a Comment